IMPROVE PERFORMANCE AND ENJOY YOUR WORKOUT MORE WITH SPORTSBEHAVIOUR
WHAT WE DO....
It's all about training better and training happy. We help athletes achieve and the fitness industry engage their customers.
We unravel the mystery of how your mind and body work in sport. We provide athletes with personalised physical and psychological sports profile reports so you can boost performance and success. You complete the online assessment, we analyse it and provide you with your report telling you how your mind and body works.
We use the ‘sportsbehaviour’© system for a complete view of your:
Genetic Application – how you apply your genetic gifts either in a natural or masterful way.
Physical Application - how your body physically responds to conditions of training and competition.
Physiological Application - how the body carries out the physical reception and transmission of signals that provide your functionality.
Psychosocial Application – how you psychologically develop and interact with the environment around you.
Since 2012 we have been helping all types of athlete improve their performance through understanding their sportsbehaviour. We have helped Regional, National, Olympic athletes as well as ITU IronMan Champions to increase success. We have helped amateur and professional athletes understand themselves and use the results to boost mental toughness and performance.
Fitness businesses looking to drive customer engagement and achieve all the business benefits this bring - check out our corporate page.
WHAT YOU GAIN....
An insight into how your mind an body work so you can train better and train happy. We give you:
An assessment of your Genetic Application – how you apply your genetic gifts either in a 'natural' or 'masterful' way and what this means for you.
An assessment on your Physical Application - how your body physically responds to conditions of training and competition as either a 'fast', 'medium' or 'slow responder' and what this means for you.
An assessment of your Physiological Application - how your body carries out the physical reception and transmission of signals that provide your functionality as a ‘finesse’, ‘speed’, ‘strength’ or ‘power’ athlete and what this means for you.
An assessment of your Psychosocial Application – how you psychologically develop and interact with the environment around you as a ‘direct action’, 'happy radiant’, ‘conscientious dependable’ or ‘clear analytical’ athlete and what this means for you.
Analysis of your key strengths.
Analysis of your possible weaknesses and blind spots.
Analysis of your value to and impact on the team.
Your communication needs and how to communicate best with other types.
Key suggestions for your development.
Insights into how you can create and control your ideal environment in training and competition to maximise performance.
Insights into the best way to motivate and engage you.
1. sportsbehaviour sports science report - c20 page in-depth analysis based on your responses to a short on-line questionnaire. Ideal for individuals who want to train better and train happy and for athletes who want to gain the competitive edge. Customers range from gym goers to Olympic athletes and IronMan World Champions. £19.99
2. sportsbehaviour 'The Support Report' - ideal for individuals and you get a summary of the most powerful things you need to know about your mind and body to help you achieve and enjoy your workouts. Based on your responses to a short on-line questionnaire at a value busting £12.99
3. sportsbehaviour squad profiles - ideal for Coaches who want to understand their squad members more, coach better, improve communications, realise the potential of each squad member and get the competitive edge. Each member of the team gets an c20 page report giving in-depth analysis based on each members responses to a short on-line questionnaire plus Coach gets an overview report. Customers range from top five national swim squads to football teams. £19.99 for each squad member.
4. sportsbehaviour sports science package - ideal for fitness industry businesses, gyms and personal trainers who want to increase engagement of their customers by delivering sportsbehaviour sports science directly to their customers themselves. Full use of report templates and support provided. £199 per licence for individual/ gym/ personal trainer.
5. sportsbehaviour training for up to 10 members of the team covering all aspects of sports science in the sportsbehaviour system plus the building blocks of how champions achieve. Ideal for businesses who want their staff to understand sports science, sportsbehaviour and achieve. Programme will be tailored for teams. £600 per day*
6. 'sportsbehaviour guide'. This is the guide which contains all the information you need to understand sportsbehaviour sport science provided in pdf format so you save on postage and packing. £4.99
7. sportsbehaviour's 'How Champions Achieve' guide giving you the information you need to understand sportbehaviour sports science and includes the champions logic of success and more so you can read how to achieve in life and sport 5.99
*(plus reasonable travel expenses for trainers, invoice arrangements possible - contact to discuss)
Learn and Develop
Improve, Perform, Achieve
How it works
Choose which report you would like to purchase, add it to your cart and check out, we send you the link to our online assessment centre, you complete the questions and then we analyse your responses to provide you with your personalised report detailing how your mind and body works.
If you would like a whole squad assessment with each athlete getting their own report and coach getting an overview of the athletes they are coaching then contact us at
Personal trainers, coaches, gyms, training camps and all sports and fitness related businesses use our assessments to provide a sportsbehaviour service to the athletes they coach - giving their customers even more expertise and satisfaction whilst increasing their own revenue income. See our corporate page.